Forklift Training Course Aim:
To provide forklist training course participants with the knowledge, skills and attitude to enable operatives to use the forklift in a safe manner.
Forklift Truck Training Courses Content:
- Practical Forklift Training
- Frorklift Truck training course Introduction
- Construction Site Safety Awareness
- Daily forklift truck Inspections
- Forklift truck battery care or refuelling
- Correct forklift truck operating technique
- Safe Working loads
- Forklift stability
- Identify all controls and state their functions
- Safe start up and maneuver the forklift in open and confined spaces
- Correctly pick up and put down the load at different heights
- Understand and carry out undercutting correctly
- Safely park and stop truck at end of operating
- Select, fit and detach attachments for bulk materials and operate the load and unload the bulk material safely
Forklift Truck Training Course Duration:
2-5 Days (depending on experience level) Final day will be the 1 Day Assessment
Forklift truck training courses training times: 8.30 am-4.30 pm
Forklift training Ireland Certification: On successful completion candidates will be awarded with the KTC Certificate & Card (4 year certification).
Forklift truck training Course Prerequisites:
- One Passport Photograph
- PPE(personal protective equipment), i.e. Hard Hat, High Visibility Vest, Steel Toe Capped Boots, Gloves.