We are delighted to announce that we are now offering:
Health, Safety & Risk Management in Winching – LANTRA Awards
If you are required to operate, or are going to operate a hand or mechanical winch on or off the road, then this course can help provide you with the safety knowledge required. Once the course has been completed individual assessment will be carried out and if you reach the required standard then you will receive a LANTRA Awards recognised certificate in Health and Safety and Risk Management in Winching.
- Identify health and safety requirements and be able to carry out a risk assessment before using a vehicle mounted or hand operated winch and associated equipment.
- Recognise and understand safe working practices for winching.
- Prepare for and carry out the recovery of a vehicle in an off road situation or moving of an object from point A to point B safely including correct use of associated equipment and snatch blocks.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Site risk assessment and management
- Winch types and associated equipment
- Object to be moved
- Method of winching
- Practical winching (including assessment)
LANTRA Awards – Recognised in Ireland, UK & many more.