CIEH Level 2 (IRL 4) Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace Training Course
This CIEH Level 2 (IRL 4) Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace Training Course provides knowledge and understanding for all employees in the workplace
CIEH Level 2 (IRL 4) Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace – Overview
Designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public
The CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace can be tailored
to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and
fit for purpose.
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Understanding the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
- Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
Designed for: All employees
Course duration: 1 Day
Assessment method: Multiple choice examination
Qfqual Accredited: Yes
Qfqual Ref: 100/5914/3
Level: UK Level 2 = IRL Level 4
CIEH – The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) is the membership and awarding body for the environmental health sector.
Their members work around the world, improving lives and demonstrating excellence across all areas of environmental health including food, public health, housing, environmental protection, and health and safety.
Founded in 1883, the CIEH have been instrumental in developing many of the environmental standards that have contributed to better public health and well being globally.
KTC Safety Nationwide Training Courses in Ireland
Kearney Training and Consultancy Ltd provide the CIEH Level 2 Award in Principles of COSHH Training Courses throughout Ireland. We are based at our strategically located Approved Training Centre in Portlaoise, County Laois, just 45 minutes from Dublin. We also cater for, and provide a full range of CIEH Training Courses in Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford and Wicklow.
For more information, or services, contact us today!
Have a question, please call us now on 057 8646619.
Or send us a mail – just click the red button below: