Experienced Forklift Truck Assessment Course aim:
To provide Forklift Truck Assessment Course participants with the knowledge, skills and attitude to enable operatives to use the forklift in a safe manner.
Assessment Course Content:
- Fork Lift training course Introduction
- Construction Site Safety Awareness
- Fork lift truck Daily Inspections
- Battery Care or Refuelling
- Correct fork lift operating technique
- Safe Working loads
- Fork lift stability
- Identify all controls and state their functions
- Safe start up and maneuver the forklift in open and confined spaces
- Correctly pick up and put down the load at different heights
- Understand and carry out undercutting correctly
- Safely park and stop truck at end of operating
- Select, fit and detach attachments for bulk materials and operate the load and unload the bulk material safely
Fork lift training courses duration: 1 Day
Fork lift truck training times: 8.00 am-4.30 pm
Fork lift training courses assessment: Theory and Practical Examination
Certification: On successful completion of this fork lift training course candidates will be awarded with the KTC Certificate & Card (4 year certification)
Training Course Prerequisites:
- 6 months fork lift operational experience
- One Passport Photograph
- PPE (personal protective equipment), i.e. Hard Hat, High Visibility Vest, Steel Toe Capped Boots, Gloves.
KTC Safety Nationwide Training Courses in Ireland
Kearney Training and Consultancy Ltd provide Forklift Truck Assessment Courses throughout Ireland. We are based at our strategically located Approved Training Centre in Portlaoise, County Laois, just 45 minutes from Dublin. We also cater for, and provide a full range of Forklift Training Courses in Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford and Wicklow.
For more information, or services, contact us today!
Have a question, please call us now on 057 8646619.
Or send us a mail – just click the red button below: