Novice / Beginner Forklift Training Course:
To provide Beginner Forklift Training Course participants with the knowledge, skills and attitude to enable operatives to use the forklift in a safe manner.
Beginner Forklift Training Course Content:
- Practical Forklift Training
- Frorklift Truck training course Introduction
- Construction Site Safety Awareness
- Daily forklift truck Inspections
- Forklift truck battery care or refuelling
- Correct forklift truck operating technique
- Safe Working loads
- Forklift stability
- Identify all controls and state their functions
- Safe start up and maneuver the forklift in open and confined spaces
- Correctly pick up and put down the load at different heights
- Understand and carry out undercutting correctly
- Safely park and stop truck at end of operating
- Select, fit and detach attachments for bulk materials and operate the load and unload the bulk material safely
Forklift Truck Training Course Duration:
2-5 Days (depending on experience level) Final day will be the 1 Day Assessment
Forklift truck training courses training times: 8.00 am-4.30 pm
Forklift training Ireland Certification: On successful completion candidates will be awarded with the KTC Certificate & Card (4 year certification).
Forklift truck training Course Prerequisites:
- One Passport Photograph
- PPE(personal protective equipment), i.e. Hard Hat, High Visibility Vest, Steel Toe Capped Boots, Gloves.
The course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical training. Our Forklift Truck Training and assessment programme enables experienced drivers to gain the necessary training. Successful Forklift Truck Training course candidates get certified after demonstrating their skills and knowledge.
KTC Safety – Training Courses
KTC has one of the largest dedicated training centres in the Ireland. At KTC we have the training experience with a highly skilled team to meet your needs. We also provide training in: CSCS Machinery, Quarrying, Retail, Education, Transport, Agricultural and many more areas.
Our purpose built headquarters are in Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
KTC Safety Nationwide Training Courses in Ireland
Kearney Training and Consultancy Ltd provide CIEH Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment Training Courses throughout Ireland. We are based at our strategically located Approved Training Centre in Portlaoise, County Laois, just 45 minutes from Dublin. We also cater for, and provide a full range of CIEH Training Courses in Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford and Wicklow.
For more information, or services, contact us today!
Have a question, please call us now on 057 8646619.
Or send us a mail – just click the red button below: