CS48 – Powered Pole Pruners Training (Polesaw)
This CS48 Powered Pole Pruners Training Course is suitable to any person in arboriculture, forestry, horticulture, landscaping and grounds maintenance that is required to operate Powered Pole Pruners (Pole Saw).
CS48 – Powered Pole Pruners Training Course Learning Outcomes
The learner will be able to:
1. Identify, inspect and comment on key parts of the powered pole pruners
2. Prepare the powered pole pruner for work safely without risk to themselves, other people or the environment
3. Carry out daily and routine maintenance on the powered pole pruner
4. Operate the powered pole pruner safely and effectively and comfortably in accordance with the practical risk assessment
5. Operate the powered pole pruner safely without risk to themselves, other people and the environment
6. State the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of operating a powered pole pruner
7. Identify the risk assessment and emergency procedures on a work site
The assessment is divided into 2 compulsory parts:
• Part 48.1 Maintenance of the Powered pole pruner
• Part 48.2 On-site preparation and basic pruning
CS48 – Powered Pole Pruners Assessment
Complete a practical pole pruning test / powered pole pruner assessment with one to one verbal questioning.
CS48 – Powered Pole Pruning Course Certification
City & Guilds NPTC – CS48 Use of Powered Pole Pruners.
The course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical training. Our Powered Pole Pruners Training and assessment programme enables experienced plant operators to gain recognition for their achievements. Successful Powered Pole Pruners Training course candidates get certified after demonstrating their skills, knowledge and attitudes associated with plant operations.
KTC Safety Training Courses
KTC Safety has one of the largest dedicated training centres in the Ireland. At KTC we have the training experience with a highly skilled team to meet your needs. We also provide training in: CSCS Machinery, Quarrying, Retail, Education, Transport, Agricultural and many more areas.
Our purpose built headquarters are in Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
This KTC Safety Training course is approved by :
Kearney Training and Consultancy Ltd provide CS48 Powered Pole Pruners Training Courses throughout Ireland. We are based at our strategically located Approved Training Centre in Portlaoise, County Laois, just 45 minutes from Dublin. We also cater for, and provide a full range of Chainsaw Safety Training Courses in Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford and Wicklow.
For more information, or services, contact us today!
Have a question, please call us now on 057 8646619.
Or send us a mail – just click the red button below: